GAS DETECTION & MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT
This Gas Detection and Measurement Training course is for personnel requiring awareness or understanding of gas detection and measurement methods.
Content Of Course
- Identify the flammable gases found in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Identify the toxic gases that may be found in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Describe the detection methods for flammable and toxic gases.
- Describe fixed fire and gas detection systems.
- Describe portable gas detection systems.
- Describe the measurement of flammable gases.
- Describe the measurement of non-flammable gases.
- Describe the measurement of toxic gases.
The training will be a combination of theoretical lessons and practical exercises
A Certificate of Completion is given to each candidate who fulfills the Course