GENERATOR & AUXILIARY SYSTEMS FUNCTIONS
This Gas Detection and Measurement Training course is for personnel requiring awareness or understanding of gas detection and measurement methods.
Content Of Course
- Definition of real power, reactive power, and the power factor.
- Identification the function of the rotor.
- Importance of cooling particularly during load pickup.
- Hydrogen cooling and identify auxiliary systems.
- Design and function of the rotor winding assembly.
- Identification the purpose of the shaft sealing systems.
The training will be a combination of theoretical lessons and practical exercises
A Certificate of Completion is given to each candidate who fulfills the Course