LIQUID CARGO HANDLING SIMULATOR
The ARI Liquid Cargo Handling Simulator has certified from DNV and NI to the highest Class A Standard. The Simulator creating compelling real-time visualizations, comprised of trainee stations, fully networked with an instructor station and arranged in a classroom type setup. Simulation-based on high-end models as Crude Oil Tanker (Aframax), Chemical Tanker IMO type II & III , equipped with Main Cargo Centrifugal , Electric Hydraulic driven Framo, and Ballast Centrifugal, Electric driven Pumps.
Content Of Course
- Acquaintance with the tanker, its mechanics and systems;
- Systems and Installation management training;
- Studying the parameters of the monitoring system;
- Studying the parameters of disaster prevention and registration system;
- Training of the correct implementation during standard cargo ballast operation and emergency situations;
- Studying the interaction of the ships and cargo terminal: cargo transfer system, cargo storage on the shore, shore equipment and devices;
- Study of the major questions of operation and safety.
- Handling of the ship’s ballast;
- Trim, Stability, Load;
- Preventing the environmental pollution with oil;
- Familiarization with tanker, its systems, tanker systems servicing at handling level;
- Professional level of technological operations on tankers.
The training will be a combination of theoretical lessons and practical exercises
A Certificate of Completion is given to each candidate who fulfills the Course