MARINE ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS
The course focuses on the human element and forms a concrete basis for knowledge and awareness needed for the prevention of pollution at sea, as prescribed in the STCW-Code, and makes them aware of how they can personally contribute to sustainability in the maritime industry.
Content Of Course
- Sustainable shipping and marine environment.
- Environmental Environmental impact of discharges to the sea.
- Environmental challenges for the shipping industry.
- Emissions to air – greenhouse gases.
- Introduction of invasive species and Ballast Water
The training will be a theoretical lesson.
A Certificate of Completion is given to each candidate who fulfills the Course.