Maritime Labour Convention (MLC 2006) which was adopted by the International Labour Organization and came into force on August 2013, provides a broad perspective to the seafarer’s working and living conditions onboard. Enroll in this course and be informed about the main requirements and application of MLC 2006. A practical approach is employed with specific examples for the proper implementation and enforcement of the responsibilities imposed to ship operators.
Content Of Course
- Convention structure and comparison with previous conventions: understanding the requirements of the MLC 2006.
- Role of Administrations and Recognized Organizations.
- Methods for the implementation of requirements.
- Inspection and Certification process organization.
- Preparation of “Declaration of Maritime Labor Compliance Part II.
- Being prepared for inspection and certification.
The training will be a theoretical lesson.
A Certificate of Completion is given to each candidate who fulfills the Course.