BRIDGE TEAM MANAGEMENT
The purpose of the Bridge Team Management course is to introduce the main issues of recourse management and to provide a training environment to develop skills to enhance the operational safety and efficiency of vessels.
The course increases the awareness of the crew and thereby reduces the number of errors and the consequences of any errors that are made nevertheless. The course is designed to reduce the number of incidents and accidents, as well as the ship’s downtime, by addressing potential human errors as well as watch-keeping arrangements and procedures.
Content Of The Course
– Working knowledge of shipboard personnel management and training;
– A knowledge of related international maritime conventions and recommendations, and national legislation;
– Ability to apply task and workload management;
– Knowledge and ability to apply effective resource management;
– Knowledge and ability to apply decision-making techniques;
The training will be a combination of theoretical lessons and practical exercises
A Certificate of Completion is given to each candidate who fulfills the Course