An essential training course to teach the skills and knowledge to optimize the running of a vessel. Understand the importance of proactive vessel maintenance and best practice for planning and management.
Content Of Course
- The role of machinery in contributing to the business of operating ships.
- The importance of watch keeping in keeping the machinery reliable.
- Planning and organizing maintenance.
- Different types of planned maintenance systems.
- The process for planning maintenance and preparations.
- Staff and crew training.
The training will be a combination of theoretical lessons and practical exercises.
A Certificate of Completion is given to each candidate who fulfills the Course.